The certification of processes and skills presents an opportunity for a company to align its activities with standards that constitute best practice in the sector, and also to ascertain the effectiveness and efficiency of its operational methods. In particular, the introduction of the High-Level Structure in ISO standards - which focuses, among other things, on the systemic approach known as risk-based thinking - makes Cogitek the ideal partner to support companies wishing to embark on a certification process.
More generally, Cogitek is in a position to support companies in the development of management systems, including integrated management, pertaining to:
- Quality (ISO 9001);
- Health and Safety of Workers (ISO 45001);
- Anti-corruption (ISO 37001);
- Whistleblowing (ISO 37002);
- Compliance (ISO 37301);
- Information Security (ISO 27001);
- Environment (ISO 14001 / EMAS regulation);
- ICT Services (ISO 20000);
- Energy (ISO 50001);
- Corporate Ethics and Social Responsibility (SA 8000, AA 1000).
The range of services offered by Cogitek is completed with the Energy Certification of Buildings